For thousandsof years, people in India have benefitted from the traditional system of Ayurveda. Ayurveda is considered to be the oldest form of medication system in the world. Although Ayurveda origins from India but because of its authenticity and ability of eradicating the disease from its root, it is widely accepted throughout the world.
Benefits of Ayurveda
The most unique aspect of Ayurvedic treatment is that it may be taken simultaneously with any other medical treatment such as Allopathy without any side effects. According to some sources, approximately 60% to 70% of Indian population still prefers Ayurvedic medicine over Allopathic medicines. Ayurvedic medicines and products are mainly made up of natural herbs and minerals making them absolutely free from any kind of side effects, its nutrient value energizes and replenishes our body.
Not only medicines but the major manufacturers of Ayurvedic medicines have now tried their hands in introducing daily products such as soap, cooking oil, shampoo, toothpaste etc. enriched with Ayurvedic nutrients. Not only their business gained new heights but enabled the normal civilians to get the best quality products in cheaper price.With growing demand of their medicines as well as daily products within India and around the world, getting an Ayurvedic companies for franchise can be a very fruitful business idea.
In process to get a particular company’s franchise one should take care of following:
- Performance of the Company: One extremely important point to consider while opting for a company’s franchise is to analyse its performance. You would want to know whether the products manufactured by company are accepted by the buyers or not.
- Quality of the Products: Another important aspect is to evaluate the quality of the products. Eventually, it is the quality of the products that help in retaining customer and enhance satisfaction. This also helps in mouth-to-mouth publicity.
- Availability of Products: It is also worth considering how easily available the product is. Product availability plays a very important role in success of a product because if a product is generally not available in markets/general stores customers will not be able to buy these.
- Accreditations: One feather in the cap is that the product has been certified by some approving authority. These certification help build customer trust because the product has already been tested under certain conditions and meet a certain quality parameter.
- Marketing:A well marketed product is likely to get sold in the market quite easily. Customer should be well informed about the product through print or electronic media.
Before taking the franchise, an official contract/agreement should be made between you and the company comprising clauses like the duration of contract, quantity of products, payment cycle, destroying of expired/returned products etc.You should be having a cool and dry space to keep the products and also have a proper refrigeration system as some products might need it.
If you are interested in taking franchise of any product/company, you should make a deal that is profitable. You should also remember that Ayurveda originated in India and each product sold makes India proud.